SolidWorks Simulation Professional 2012 FEA and simulation software
Take your design validation to the next level with SolidWorks Simulation Professional 2012
Take your design validation to the next level with SolidWorks Simulation Professional 2012 FEA, simulation and analysis software. Now you can subject your designs to real-world stresses, helping you shorten the prototype cycle and get products to market faster. Compare the impact of different materials, predict failures, find weaknesses in your design and perform other FEA (finite element analysis) simulations on your parts and assemblies quickly with SolidWorks Simulation Professional 2012 FEA, simulation and analysis software.
Take your design from good to great...
- Evaluate forces and stresses between contacting parts, including friction
- Apply bearing loads, forces, pressures, and torques
- Optimize designs based on structure, motion, or geometry
- Use connectors or virtual fasteners to model bolts, pins, springs, and bearings
- Activate the trend tracker and design insight plots to highlight optimal design changes while you work
- Evaluate complex problems early in the design cycle with plane stress, plane strain, and axisymmetric linear static analysis
- Understand the effects of temperature changes on parts and assemblies
- Study conduction, convection, and radiation heat transfer
- Utilize isotropic, orthotropic, and temperature-dependent material properties
- Determine thermal stresses due to temperature distributions and varying materials
- Analyze assembly motion for process and task workflow with event–based simulation
- Define motion studies based on model event and assembly actions
- Trigger actions through new motion sensors, time, or the completion of a previous task evaluate characteristics like actuator force and joint loads for motion optimization
- Gain greater control of model actuators with servo motors
- Study the effects of cyclic loading on product life
- Check a system’s expected life or accumulated damage after a specified number of cycles import load history data from real physical tests to define loading events
- Simulate vibration or buckling in your designs
- Examine how vibrating or unstable modes can shorten equipment life and cause unexpected failures
- Assess the effects of load stiffening on frequency and buckling response
We're confident that SolidWorks Simulation Professional 2012 will have a significant impact on your company's design and engineering productivity so contact us today to request SolidWorks Simulation Professional 2012 prices, request a demo, for more info and for all of your SolidWorks related sales, support, training and other needs. Call 800-364-1652, email us, or contact your local MLC CAD Systems location.