SolidWorks Simulation Flow 2012 CFD simulation and analysis software
SolidWorks Simulation Flow 2012 CFD simulation and analysis software provides you with powerful, yet easy to use computational fluid dynamics (CFD) tools
With SolidWorks Simulation Flow 2012 CFD simulation and analysis capabilities, you can simulate liquid and gas flow in real world conditions, run “what if” scenarios, and quickly analyze the effects of fluid flow, heat transfer, and related forces on immersed or surrounding components. Fluids of interest for analysis range from air, water, liquid chemicals, and gases to juice, ice cream, honey, plastic melts, toothpaste, blood, and others.
Inspect and optimize complex flows...
- Examine complex flows through and/or over your components via a combination of
- Internal and external flows
- Find the best dimensions or flow conditions, such as pressure drop, that satisfy design goals
- Detect turbulences and recirculation issues with animated bands, 3d arrows, pipes, or spheres using flow trajectories visualization
- Understand the flow of non-newtonian fluids, such as blood and liquid plastic
- Compare and assess the impact of impeller and fan motion, using rotating coordinate frames
- Include sophisticated effects like porosity, cavitation, and humidity
- Reduce the risk of overheating phenomena in your designs
- Visualize and understand temperature distribution in and around your products
- Couple flow with thermal analysis, simulating convection, conduction, and radiation effects apply time-and coordinate-dependent boundary conditions and heat sources
- Find the best dimensions that satisfy your design goals, such as heat exchange efficiency
- Optimize the thermal performance of your pcbs and electronic components
- Predict and optimize airflow and comfort parameters in working and living environments
- The hvac design module includes advanced radiation modeling, comfort parameters, and
- A large database of building materials to evaluate gas movement and temperature in working and living environments
- Gain valuable insights with powerful and intuitive results visualization tools
- Utilize section or surface plots to study the distribution of resultant values, including velocity, pressure, vorticity, temperature, and mass fraction
- Measure results at any location with the point, surface, and volume parameter tool
- Graph results variation along any solidworks sketch list results and automatically export data to microsoft® excel
We're confident that SolidWorks Simulation Flow 2012 will have a significant impact on your company's design and engineering productivity so contact us today to request SolidWorks Simulation Flow 2012 prices, request a demo, for more info and for all of your SolidWorks related sales, support, training and other needs. Call 800-364-1652, email us, or contact your local MLC CAD Systems location.