SolidWorks Enterprise PDM 2012
SolidWorks Enterprise PDM 2012 data management software offers easy to use, yet powerful PDM tools for any budget
SolidWorks PDM 2012 data management software can help you. Collaborate across multiple offices, multiple time zones and even multiple continents with SolidWorks PDM 2012 data management software. Reuse standard parts data cost-efficiently, rather than recreating them from scratch using either SolidWorks Workgroup PDM 2012 or SolidWorks Enterprise PDM 2012.
Ensure your team has immediate access to the latest product data available using either SolidWorks Workgroup PDM 2012 or SolidWorks Enterprise PDM 2012. Save time and simplify searching through files and designs for the right data with either solution. And streamline workflows, improve performance and cut costs enterprise-wide using SolidWorks Enterprise PDM 2012.
New features, functionality and enhancements in SolidWorks Enterprise PDM include...
- An updated administration tool
- Enhancements to File Explorer and the SolidWorks Add-in
- SolidWorks Enterprise PDM 2012 offers expanded support for CAD systems, Microsoft® Office, Internet Explorer®, and 64-bit processors
- System performance has been improved for users working with large data sets and users working remotely with Copy Tree and template-created documents
- The SolidWorks Enterprise PDM Editor license now includes access to the Enterprise PDM Web Client providing greater flexibility for users that are away from the office but still need to access the system, and for external users, such as vendors or customers, that need occasional access.
To learn more about SolidWorks PDM data management software, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM 2012 prices, request a SolidWorks Enterprise PDM 2012 demo and for all of your SolidWorks PDM related sales, support, training and other needs call 800-364-1652, email us, or contact your local MLC CAD Systems location.