Mastercam Innovator of the Future
Hurry! Entries must be received by May 31, 2011!
The Mastercam Innovator of the Future competition provides students with a real-life manufacturing challenge, some big incentives, prizes and the chance to win the trip of a lifetime.
Students are challenged to design and machine a working capo to be judged by the co-founder and president of CNC Software, Inc., Mark Summers. Prizes, a scholarship and travel opportunities will be awarded to the winners. Here are just a few of the prizes...
- Everyone who enters receives and exclusive Mastercam IOF shirt.
- The winner receives a $1,000 scholarship to a school of their choice.
- The winner and their instructor receive a trip to Tolland, Connecticut to tour the CNC Software world headquarters.
- The winner and the school each receive a Mastercam IOF plaque.
- The winner’s instructor receives a Mastercam IOF polo shirt.
For full information, including rules and entry forms, go to www.mastercam.com/IOF or contact your local MLC CAD Systems location, email us or call us at 800-364-1652 for more details.